tools for creating XF86Config

Hello everybody,

I've noticed that the new XFree86 doesn't have any tool (like
xf86config) to make a basic XF86Config.
I found stated in XFree86- that:
* Fri Nov 22 2002 Mike A. Harris <mharris redhat com>

- Disabled xf86config, as it is ancient, and unneeded.  Our supported
config tool is redhat-config-xfree86 now, and we want people using
it, testing it, reporting bugs and feature requests to us in

redhat-config-xfree86 works great so far, but in case you ruin your
XF86Config file (like I did) or have it deleted, there is no way to
build an other one using text-based tool like xf86config. There is no
default XF86Config that should exist, and it took me a good deal of
time to build another file.
And please believe me that a tool like it is needed, since you need a
running X server to be able to use redhat-config-xfree86.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
Alin Osan || Network Administrator @ "Fundatia Casa"