Re: Include openoffice-1.0.2 in new beta?

Patrick wrote:

I just read that openoffice-1.0.2 will be released very shortly.
Hopefully Red Hat will include this release as it has nice new features
and off course many bugfixes.

Also, I wouldn't mind waiting another week or 10 days on the new beta if
that means that Gnome-2.2 will be included.

Cheers,
Patrick

In that case, I'd suggest going to bugzilla and entering that
as a RFE, before this beta is closed!

cheers,

Elton ;-)

--
elwoo videotron ca - ICQ #149608718 - Montreal (Quebec), CANADA.