Re: is this list *that* quiet, or is my ISP losing my mail (again)??

M A Young wrote:

The archives were equally quiet. Also a message I sent about an hour and a
half ago about phoebe2 has failed to appear, so maybe the list has had
problems receiving mail.

Michael Young

Mehinks so, sirrah! I just received one of my own postings date the 17th day of the current.

Elton ;-)

--
elwoo videotron ca - ICQ #149608718 - Montreal (Quebec), CANADA.