Re: is this list *that* quiet, or is my ISP losing my mail (again)??

> Oh. I was about to re-subscribe my linuxmail.org account to this list.
> Anyway, keep saying to yourself "time and a half" as you go weeping
> to deposit your next paycheque! <*giggle*>
I do not get time and a half for today, it's the same as any other week here at my office...
I may see some time and a half overtime pay >40 hours...

Kevin Worthington - <kworthington (at) linuxmail {dot} org>
Faithful Red Hat Linux user since April 1998
Registered Linux User #218689 - http://counter.li.org
http://www.linuxmail.org/