Re: abiword won't start in Phoebe 2

On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 16:39, Gerry Tool wrote:
> I try to start Abiword and the splash screen appears, but no window ever
> shows up after the splash screen goes away.  Same behaviour from the
> menu or from the command line.  No errors in the terminal window.
>
> Any other seeing this?

Another piece of info.  The processes were still alive.  After moving to
Gnome to test it and back to KDE, windows appeared with the message

Abiword could not find any local font files in its font path. ....

The current font path contains the following directories:
[/home/gerry/fonts]

That hardly seems like a reasonable place to look for its fonts.

Should I bugzilla this?

Gerry Tool