Server install ;-((

 I just did a default Server install of 8.0.93-2.

It's got lots of redhat-config tools installed, and (apparently) Gnome
stuff, but no XFree.

I tried running /usr/sbin/redhat-config-packages which resulted in a
Python traceback and the message "RuntimeError: could not open display."

Is there a single place I can BZ this? I could be days tracking down all
the packages with missing dependancies.

Just for the hell of it, I did "rpm -Va" and found a couple of files
nder /usr that have been modified.

I thought that /usr was supposed to be ro? Except, of course, for
_installing_ stuff.

--

John