Cursor Disappearing

Has anyone else had their cursor disappear after an application quits? I
upgraded my home desktop system to phoebe2+rawhide and have experienced
this a couple of times. It may only be with gnome terminal. I'm
upgrading my work test machine to the latest rawhide to see if I can
duplicate this problem.

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |