bringing back the cursors...

I've seen a few posts about the new pretty cursors disappearing in phoebe beta
2.

They aren't working because the cursors were totally removed.

There were two themes, redglass and whiteglass, which were here:

/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/icons/redglass
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/icons/whiteglass

I extracted them from phoebe beta1's XFree86 rpm, put them into that
directory, then made sure that my
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/icons/default/index.theme file looked like this:

[Icon Theme]
Inherits=whiteglass

Then restarted X and they're back.

I assume that they were removed for a reason, so UseAtYourOwnRisk (tm)

-d