Bluecurve makes me BLUE...

Hmmm...

Well I'm going to sound like a hypocrite, as I've frowned upon people
that would go cause a huge uproar about RedHat efforts to brand their
product with Bluecurve.

I think Bluecurve is GREAT: nice looking, clean, easy on the eyes. I
will never use another theme (or desktop for that matter, GO GNOME ;) ).
The RedHat icon theme is OK too... BUT!

I wish RH had not touched the the stock icons... I hope this does not
seem like a rant, but a recommendation:
Please, do not try to mimic Win XP with "fancy shmancy", glitzy,
generally not professional looking gfx. The stock icons done by Jimmac
are ABSOLUTELY GREAT...

Oh well, despite my best efforts, this is a rant.

That's my two cents worth,

Mike "Hacking the "stock" stock icons BACK into Bluecurve" Sowka

--
Mike Sowka <msowka rogers com>