Re: Installing Phoebe via telnet without DHCP.

do a kickstart install and specify in the kickstart config file the ip
address.  you will need to use boot disks or boot.iso image  to start
install  but then you could leave it go and it will do the whole thing
i dont think you can do a telent install though.  need either http, ftp,
nfs.  i use nfs here.

Dennis