Multimedia - xmms problem

When I tried to play an ogg file through xmms with Phoebe (8.0.93), it would not play. It acted in the same manner that Psyche (8.0.8) acted, before I installed the mp3 CODEC, from xmms from their website.

I upgrade from 8.08 to 8.0.92 to 8.0.93

Question: what is the needed codec for playing ogg files?

The version and verification is pasted below. So I take it, that it is an additional plug-in.

[xxx]$ rpm xmms --query
xmms-1.2.7-17.p
[xxx]$ rpm xmms --verify

Jim

--
"I have to convince you, or at least snow you ..."
		-- Prof. Romas Aleliunas, CS 435