my cursor is POOPING all over evolution

If I am typing something... then use the arrow keys to scroll back or up
or down, the cursor leaves little lines between each character (it poops
wherever it has been) and sometimes even on the end of the line as it
wraps (ok every time) ...

It appearantly does the same thing in Mozilla...

I am running the standard free nv driver on a gforce 4.. and I just ran
up2date to get to phoebe2 (from a mix of phoebe1 and rawhide)

Tommy

--
Tommy McNeely <Tommy McNeely Sun com>
Sun Microsystems