-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Booher [mailto:Todd netronin com]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 9:31 PM
To: phoebe-list redhat com

Installed the new gnome-vfs and then replaced the default-module.conf as
instructed below.  Then proceeded to create two new folders
(applications and Settings) and dragged various other items in to those
folders.  The icons moved but they lost all of their contents (ie, there
are no games listed no in the menu after the games heading).  This is
reproducible.
If I copy the item instead it keeps the contents intact.

- adding a menu item works
- deleting a menu item works
- moving a menu item works... but it loses all it's contents
- copying a menu item works and keeps the contents
- don't have kde installed
- menus appear the same
- no crashes so far

Todd