Creating swap

Something eludes me. I decided i would go on and try to do a minimal
install.

Autopartitioning fails, "could not allocate partitions." Good message,
eh? The next screen says "You have not defined a root partition...."

I thought autopartition was supposed to do that. Never mind, I decide,
I'd do a manual parition.

It also says this could happen if there's not enough disk space. Blessed
if I can see how it knows how much disk space to allocate; so far I've
said "custom install" and made no package selections. I know I can't get
too carried away with only 800 or so Mbytes, but then that's heaps for a
firewall.

On this occasion, I really do need swap (32 Mbytes RAM), but Disk Drongo
doesn't offer an option to create a swap partition, nor does it offer
any help on the topic.

How do I create a swap area?

--

John