unmounting CDs

Hi, I just installed Phoebe2 (8.0.93), and popped in a CD into the
secondary CD-ROM Drive when doing a package update later on.. of course,
the CD mounted, and I had to remove the disc.. right-clicking and choosing
"eject CD" said I had to be root to unmount the CD.

This will be a point where users will go "oh, fuck it", log in as root and
live happily ever after... however, we don't want that, do we? Newbies
running X as root?

Maybe this "bug" should be fixed :-)

--
Andreas-Johann Ulvestad