Re: Remote XDMCP Fails - To Linux, from Solaris 9

Pavel Rozenboim wrote:
Works for me. I believe I have the same version of Solaris as you mentioned.
BTW, in my config, gdm does not display any logo. Did you config it to
display graphical greeter on remote displays too?

Pavel.

Yes, I tried with graphical and standard greeter in gdm, also standard kdm. Didn't test with plain xdm yet. Both gdm and kdm die right before it renders any fonts.

What is your resolution and color depth on the Solaris side? What hardware?

Is XRENDER working on your Solaris? It seems broken on mine...

Any ideas on how I can debug this on either the Linux or Solaris side?

Warren