Cant view as audio in Nautilus using beta2.

I just looked at a screenshot from Gnome2.2 and saw that i forgot the
fact that Nautilus can view folders containing music as a specific
music-folder and play the music in there.
Using Beta 2 i dont get any "view as music" option in my Nautilus when i
am in a folder with mp3's and ogg's, how come?
Is there something i missed? I could understand if the mp3's wont be
played, but i should be able to play the oggs, shouldn't i?