Fonts with mozilla-1.2.1-15

I just tried mozilla-1.2.1-15 from rawhide. The fonts changes are great.
The "System Default" settings in the fonts preferences is a good idea.

I just have one question though. It seems that as soon as a user
modifies the "Serif" font preference, the GUI adopts that as the main
font, which is a real pain in the butt.

Is there anyway to fix this so the gui will always use the system
default setting regardless of the font used in the "Serif" setting?

Marc.