McAfee VirusScan for Linux 4.1.6l

Has anyone had any luck getting McAfee VirusScan for Linux working with the latest Phoebe Beta. Has anyone else tried?

It worked as of RedHat 8.0. Currently with Phoebe, all I am getting is some output and then when it should start scanning files it freezes. It's a really basic install, run the setup, update the DAT' (same as Windows/DOS) and your all set. I've installed it on several non-BETA RedHat systems without a problem, bot 7.x and 8.0. I' relatively certain that I have not done anything wrong, and I've installed a second time to double check, rebooted for the heck of it, and still no good.