Re: (Regressions) openoffice and mozilla lost 'over-the-spot'

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 06:25, Warren Togami wrote:

If a solution for kinput2 candidate window cannot be found in time, can
we revert back to RH8.0's behavior "over-the-spot" for release?
Otherwise this partially cripples Asian language usability of these two
applications.

Warren Togami

Just anchoring on this input problem, I'd like to report another bug.
I'm a native brazilian portuguse speaker, and because of that cedilla "ç" happen to be in every text I write. OpenOffice.org (both in 8.0 and in Phoebe beta 3) recognize the input sequence " ' " + " c " as an accented c, and not as a cedilla, while all other applications see a cedilla.
Hope you can give some light on this.

Thanks a lot.
--
Cleber Rodrigues <cleberjr terra com br>