Re: Betas and Subscription Questions

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 13:32, Dan Diephouse wrote:
> Yes, that helps alot Mike!
>
> The one question I have now is, how do I sign up for the free
> subscription?  I couldn't find it on the RHN.

You can run up2date --register and that will get you an account
created.  I think you can just run up2date and it will automatically run
the registration for you.

If you don't have an account at all, you will be entitled for the beta
channel already.  But if you do have an account already and use it to
register, you will probably need to go to the rhn.redhat.com web site
and entitle it to use up2date.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!"