Setting WiFi ESSID [was: prism 3 card and orinoco_cs driver]

  >  #  iwconfig  eth0  essid "my-new-SSID"
  >
  > I have not yet found the right config file to
  > store the new essid.

Looks like a good place to store the WiFi SSID is
in the file:  /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

I just added the line:
   ESSID="my-new-SSID"

Take a look at the file /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-wireless
for other values that can be set.

Is there a higher level config file for WiFi?

PEK
---