Re: are the rawhide mirrors fixed yet?

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 18:07, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
> > complaining that they won't give us updates to a *beta* when the next
> > release is coming very soon anyhow is futile.  (And not really in our
> > best interests!  Do we want them putting more time into rawhide
> > releases, or focusing on a really solid 8.1? :-)
> I agree... but an official answer would help. I would like to know
> if they are experiencing mayor difficulties, or RawHide is simply
> frozen. I don't want to get pressure on RedHat's developers.

It would be nice, but anything that ties them down to possible release
dates for the next release of RHL is probably considered a Bad Thing
internally at RH, and understandably so.

Ah, well.  The tortures of being an impatient beta tester!  At least we
get Mike's new XFree RPMS to give us a litte of that bleeding-edge-junky

 - jck

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man
progress depends on the unreasonable man."

 - George Bernard Shaw