mediacheck OK, additional afterburn errors

After killing magicdev and burning the CDR that passed the mediacheck. I
ran into additional screen 4 error mesages that were displayed on the
output. These errors did not show on the disc burned with RH 7.3.

the errors were:

(4) hdc: command Error: status=0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error}
(4) hdc: Command Error: error=0x51
(4) hdc: command Error: status=0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error}
(4) hdc: Command Error: error=0x51
(4) end_request: I/O error, dev 16:00 (hdc), sector 1297600
(4) hdc: command Error: status=0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error}
(4) hdc: Command Error: error=0x51
(4) end_request: I/O error, dev 16:00 (hdc), sector 1297609

I also got an application error but it was during the launch of the
installer. The above error repeats after completing the disc check
consistantly.

I also had an output regarding not finding an ext2 filesystem on
dev/loop (7,0)
Then it prompted the below.
(7) ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A

Jim

PS -  Not sure of what the output is trying to convey. I just thought
that the differences between the two different versions of these CDR
burn problems might lead somewhere.

--
Air Force Inertia Axiom:
        Consistency is always easier to defend than correctness.