problems with us-acentos keytables

Hi,

I'm using phoebe-3, and I'd like to thank redhat for their great work integrating all these packages. However I'm having some trouble to input ç, I have to compose it using a ' and a c, since my keyboard have the US-International Layout it doesn't have a ç key. But every time I try to compose it I get a c', it was working correctly in psyche.

in /etc/sysconfig/keyboard I have:
KEYBOARDTYPE=pc
KEYTABLE=us-acentos

in /etc/X/XF86Config I have:
Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Keyboard0"
Driver "keyboard"
Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
Option "XkbLayout" "us_intl"
EndSection

What can I do to revert to the desired behavior ?

Alessandro Oliveira
São Paulo - Brazil