Nautilus 2.2.2 (!!)

Has anyone else seen the list of nasty little UI bugs that got nailed in
Nautilus 2.2.2??

Check out the NEWS file here:

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=nautilus/NEWS&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

The first person to make binary RPMS available of this release for
Phoebe III gets my eternal gratitude. :)

I just hope this is in time before 8.1-final goes gold and can't accept
any more fixes/patches/etc at all.  I'm guessing it probably is too
late, sadly, but I guess that's the way it goes, eh?

 - jck

p.s. Go Nautilus team!  Way to kick some ass!

--
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man
progress depends on the unreasonable man."

 - George Bernard Shaw