Re: Latest UTB Newsletter

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 17:46, Joseph Phillips wrote:

> I wonder what he means by shortening the support time.  Does this mean
> that Red Hat Linux will be receive less QA time, less developer
> attention to debugging?  And if that is what it means, then what will be
> the result?  Will Red Hat Linux become less stable, filled with more
> bugs, and overall less reliable?

I *think* this means that because it will be moving so fast, faster, or
whatever, that it won't be supported as long as it currently is.  So
maybe a year or less is all that is supported for this version, whereas
the RHEL support will be much longer and extensive.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Hand over the code, and no one gets hurt!"