Re: Mozilla 1.3??

snooker tb wrote:

I loaded up phoebe 094 with the latest mozilla 1.3 release and it is working fine, so far. Slightly faster and
better screen draws are the most notable new features. It seems to work smoother as well. Good update.

It's smoother because it's not doing anti-aliasing.

I've tried enabling anti-aliasing in Moz 1.3 under Phoebe3 to no avail. I can find lots of articles about it on Google, but they're all the same rehashed writeup, and it's not working for me. Does anyone know the trick to making this work?

dk