Re: Latest UTB Newsletter

On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 15:06, Joseph Phillips wrote:
> What about the impact of Mac OSX?  Game publishers now must develop
> games to run natively on OSX, wouldn't that be easy to port over to
> Linux?

Shrug I'm not in position to evaluate anything that would impact that
open question.  I don't develop games..I don't own a mac. Now I'm all
for talking about things I think i know a little about and probably
don't. But I'm not so wacked out of my head that I'm going to talk about
things i have zero experience with.  How strong is the mac osX gaming
market now?

-jef"more than willing to talk about ACC basketball some more though"spaleta