Re: Mozilla 1.3/java 1.4.1 plugin

I like playing with custom source builds of mozilla as well.  But I keep
coming back to using the one Red Hat includes in the release.  The
reason is that it is integrated into the DE.  For example, File | Print
actually shows the list of CUPS printers that I've setup on my system.
Custom source builds don't do that.  I'm sure there are other examples
of how using the built-in version of Mozilla is better than running your
own custom source build.