Re: Linux multimedia/gaming scene

Mike A. Harris wrote:

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, J Sloan wrote:

We differ greatly in our usage of the word "viable". You are using the word to describe what Linux is technically capable of. I am using the word to describe market forces and a profitable business model.

Meaning, I'm a techie and you're a suit, right?

Wrong. The day you see me wearing a suit, is the day we meet at a funeral or someone's wedding.

LOL, I actually figured as much  - but seriously,
technical capabilities were all I ever meant to
address - being neither economist nor sociologist,
but just another geek in the trenches...

Best Regards,

Joe