Mozilla - since it is upgraded so frequently

I was reading mail from our local LUG called COLUG. Anyway, it seems that a lot of the new RH converts are already grabbing the latest release of mozilla. They are grabbing either the gtk2 version or the xft version.

My concern is, that since mozilla, is such a fast paced program. Is it a safe practice to allow the upgrades for people that go from 8.0 to 8.1 to be able to upgrade their systems, if they have newer than the version that happens to make the distribution installed?

I see a lot of newbies calling in already. It is also an aggrivation to me, since there are so any programs invilved to downgrade to.

Just a concern to make the installation process a little bit smoother and the help lines a little less congested.

-- Nothing will dispel enthusiasm like a small admission fee. -- Kim Hubbard