Re: Wishlist: Source-based option

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 11:56, Tom Georgoulias wrote:

> We have a short term memory around here, so once you get tired of
> compiling everything from scratch you're always welcome back in the Red
> Hat fold.

I find its always more useful to do the compiling from source in the
winter time, so I can use the cpu more effectively as a heat source for
weeks at a time. but now that the weather is turning warm..I don't
really see the advantage.

-jef"wonders if athlons really make more efficient space heater than
toaster ovens"spaleta