Re: Mozilla 1.3??

gtk2 version uses the Gnome2 toolkit, instead of the built-in mozilla
toolkit.  So if you run the Gnome2 desktop environment, the mozilla
windows will pickup any gnome themes you apply.  There are probably
other more important differences than just the theme example.  Maybe
someone more knowledgeable can explain the benefit of running gtk2 build
of mozilla in a gnome2 DE?