Re: Wishlist: Source-based option

David Krider wrote:

Well, since you went *there*... It sounds like you sit and watch the pretty letters and numbers fly by whenever you compile something. Hey, whatever floats your boat.

I don't know anyone who sits there and watches! "You" in this context poorly refers to the reader of the message, not David Krider. Never meant to single you out (even though you put a smiley in there so I know you aren't offended). It was simply a facetious comment that upgrading hardware will be more beneficial and have less system downtime in the overall scheme of things.

Tom