SiS 650 chipset

Hi All,

Anyone know what the support is like in phoebe for the onboard video
on Aopen m'board,  SiS 650gx/962L chipset ?

The best I can get (with 7.3 (8.0 has no support either)) is with the
VESA driver, horribly grainy at depth of only 8 but its useable.
Well, OK, it's rather shocking, but enough to get by when I need to
briefly use mozilla and evolution, not good enough to use for too long
though.

Regards,