next release of Enterprise line?

Since there's no mailing list for the Enterprise line, I'll ask
here...

I'm probably not the only person who has some 7.x servers on their
hands.  A few of these servers need cutting-edge software, so I'll
need to continue running the Consumer line on them.  But most of these
servers are good candidates for the Enterprise line.

However, the current release of Enterprise is just about 12 months
old, and Red Hat is targeting new Enterprise releases at 12-18 month
intervals.

Therefore, I suspect that Red Hat will bring out the next version of
the Enterprise line before 7.x and 8.0 go EOL, in order to entice
people to upgrade from 7.x and 8.0 to Enterprise (instead of the
latest Consumer line).

Matt, can you give a rough target for the release of the next version
of the Enterprise line--e.g., 4QCY2003, 2HCY2003, or something
suitably vague (but still good enough for rough planning purposes)?

--
James Ralston, Information Technology
Software Engineering Institute