Q: RH enterprise products license

Sorry for offtopic, but there is no special list for AS,ES,WS...

After reading EULA (http://www.redhat.com/licenses/rhel_us_2-1.html) it seems like they use GPL license.
So we can buy one RH AS (ES,WS) box and install system for tens machines?
If yes, it's more or less the same model as we have for "regular" RH - we can install system for free; download and install updates for free;

and we must pay only when we
1)  need RH support
2) use RHN

I am right?

Vitaly  Karasik

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster ndsisrael com and destroy the original message.