Re: Q: RH enterprise products license

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 05:57:02PM -0800, Joseph Phillips wrote:
> Start with A.  How does the new RHL change in comparison to the old
> RHL?  Does it indeed change faster?

Well, obviously we don't know yet, but that is certainly the implication.
And the explication, for that matter. But Matt Wilson also that RH is still
working on figuring out the right balance here, and I trust them enough that
I expect they *will* get it right.

> Next B.  How does the errata support in the new RHL compare to that of
> the old RHL?  Has the support indeed become shortened?

Yes. This was announced in December, not just now.