Re: Suse Model

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wednesday 26 March 2003 09:21, Rick Johnson wrote:

At that point, I use NFS so I get the full GUI installer. Merge the
errata with the tree, remove the dupes, then run genhdlist from the
anaconda libs, and you've got a fully patched network install ready to
go :-)

Well duh, again there are plenty of ways to skin a cat. We were discussing what would happen if Red Hat moved to an FTP only public install method.

And I was following up with the comment on sucking down the FTP only install and making it available to multiple users locally.

Sheesh,
-Rick
--
Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - rjohnson medata com
Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc. (from home)