Re: WHY I won't buy Red Hat 9 from Red Hat

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 21:40, Elton Woo uttered:
> ... besides, I want to get the neat RH stickers... no tee-shirt
> (blame Jef Spaleta for putting that idea in my head! <G>), and
> no stuffed penguin. But by Loki! ... I *want* those stickers!

*sigh* He's been spoiled by the fact that we at Pogo Linux include a t-shirt
in every system we sell.  Although, it's a bitch to get the wrinkles out of
the cdrom diameter 2" high disk that we compress/shrinkwrap the shirt into.
Looks cool, great gag, but wrinkle hell.  (;

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: