Re: What do you want? What are you willing to pay? [was Re: Correct me if I'm wrong]

On Thursday 27 March 2003 10:13, Randall J. Parr wrote:
> There are no RHN subscriptions for RHEL products but rather RHEN
> subscriptions.
> The price of the annual subscription is the price of the products.
> Therefore RHELWS with one year subscription is either
> $179 + $179 per year OR $299 the first year, $299 the second year, etc.
> but definitely NOT $179 + $60 per year.

This is even wrong.  Please read this page in detail, and you'll see.

http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/purchase/

All pricepoints for WS include a year of RHN, so your annual price for RHEL WS
is $179 for the downloadable version, which includes 90days worth of phone
support.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net