Re: What do you want? What are you willing to pay? [was Re: Correctme if I'm wrong]

Joseph Phillips wrote:

I interpret the 5 year cost of RHEL WS and subscription = initial cost
$179 (incl 1 yr RHEN) plus 4 * $96.  The $96 is the cost of the
Enterprise Service Entitlement.

I see it could go either like this or, like others have said, basically 5 * $179. I'm glad someone finally put the difference in writing. Now if we could just get someone from RedHat to comment on this issue, we'd all at least know how to gripe about it better. ;-) I'm going to go ahead and ass*u*me that since no one has officially clarified the confusion, RedHat themselves are still figuring this out.

Impatiently,
dk