Re: early review of RH 9 (Shrike)

http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/features.php3#7

This part impressed me about their site. The conferencing feature is important, in my view, for business use.

GnomeMeeting 0.96.1 is an H.323 compatible videoconferencing and voice-over-IP telephony application compatible with Microsoft Netmeeting®. It also supports PC-to-Phone over Internet by registering to MicroTelco Internet telephone service.

Jim