Re: Red Hat 9 aka Shrike (was - Re: Redhat 9.0

Elton Woo wrote:
On Wednesday 26 March 2003 22:32, Audioslave - 7M3 - Live wrote:

I have to say that the surprises in eliminating certain programs, before
people become proficient in using the alternatives and the alternatives
mature properly is a frustrating surprise.

I hope that this reply is helpful. I had to think about these
disappearing programs, for a bit.

Question: Does one still have to manually configure scanner support?

Elton

There was nothing at all to configure. It worked when I clicked on the application launcher. My scanner is an HP ScanJet 2100C.

Jim

-- Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute.