Re: apt-get for phoebe available?

Peter <pboy barkhof uni-bremen de> wrote :

> May be I've missed something, but is there a version of apt-get
> available for phoebe? On freshrpms there is a version for psyche which
> can not be installed because of missing dependencies

Yes, there is a version for Phoebe (rpm 4.2):
http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/redhat/testing/phoebe/apt/

You'll still need to find an apt repository carrying Phoebe (as I don't
provied one), or build your own. See the apt links on freshrpms.net for
some, as I think apt.planetmirror.com at least has got Phoebe through apt
available.

Matthias

Red Hat Linux release 8.0.9x (Phoebe) running Linux kernel 2.4.20-2.54
Load : 0.16 0.22 0.37, AC on-line, battery charging: 100% (5:37)