RE: early review of RH 9 (Shrike)

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> Why do people insist on beating the MP3 issue to death like a
> dead horse?  MP3 is not part of the distribution, and that is
> simply not going to change.  Get over it and move on.

Because the beta is over and people need something to whine about!! :-)
How long before someone starts whining about the compilers that were
shipped with RHL 7?? :-))

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl rogueind com	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

   			We are still waiting ....