What happens to current RHL AS licenses?

So I've got a boxed set of RHL AS 2.1 sitting on my desk, that I was planning
on installing to manage a webserver cluster.  It's bought and paid for, so
now what happens when I try to install and register w/ RHN?  Thats the kind
of information _I_ would like to know.

If nobody knows here, I'll take it up w/ the Red Hat sales force, but I was
hoping that one of you have already done so, and I can know by Monday when
the boss will be bugging me about it.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net