Re: RHL 9 - concerns Cant you just drop it ?

Can't you just drop it ?

This is nowhere constructive, nowhere near of interest
to me and quite frankly is the reason why im off the list as of
now.( Give me two minutes. ) Flame yourselves to dust if you want.

Im tired of these useless emails.

( oh yes ,i was forgetting : flame me for this  .. ; )

Signed :

Anonymous ( Flame me for this too while you're at it.. )