Re: RHL 9 - concerns

On Sunday 30 March 2003 13:04, Mike A. Harris uttered:
> If people were willing to pay a reasonable price for such
> updates, they would be signing up for RHN IMHO.  While someone
> could certainly try to follow the security scene, it would be a
> lot of effort to do so.  Also, in order for it to be profitable
> for them, they would have to have credibility in the community,
> or they'd have to gain it.

Granted, but this won't be an option for 7.3 and 8.0 after the end of this
year.  I think Rick was looking to start a service that would take the place
of RHN, when RHN is no longer an option for a particular release.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: